Tuesday, February 12, 2008

To Market, to market...home again

Hello...well, here is a little taste of the fun I had at market. I added my little bee (okay not so little) to my door for a little marketing. I think it was noticable...from well across the atrium. :) It was fun... Not bad for some wrapping paper, scissors, razor blade and some tape! (Okay, okay a chair to stand on, too. I am a "little" horizontally challenged.)

Well, I did not get to tell you but now I can... I painted the cover for the 15th anniversary cover of the NMI market Show guide! I will share that with you soon. You can request a print of it or the cookbook cover by emailing me. :)

We had a great time. The weather was wonderful and the drive went smooth.

I have so much more to share so keep checking back!
Many blessings, Paula :)

No comments: