Monday, December 04, 2006

Painting, Sewing, a regular Santa's workshop

We had quite a little cold snap just last week. It was just what I needed to put me into the Holiday spirit!

New Trios for 2007! This is BIZZI's first monthly series! Each month there will be a design featuring a new letter of the alphabet. January is featuring "L" for Laugh, Love, Live. The design is stitched with three colors of Needlepoint Ink Silk. Each month there will be a coordinating fun finishing idea from Trail Creek Farm. So - these will start to ship soon...

The "Bistro" painting was my first experiment painting watercolor on the new watercolour canvas. I like this part of the painting (other half not shown). But close up shows all the little textures of the canvas and I'm not sure I like it.

Well, working on Christmas Cards and have several done, but a few to finish up... then punching models for my "Cat on a Stick" class for San Diego. I will also be teaching the same class at Nashville in February!

Back to it!

Paula

No comments: