Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas has come and gone...and now here we go right into 2007! Woo Hoo!

I'm showing my latest design, "I'm S'mitten with you". I did this design for Wichelt Imports and it appeared on the back cover of Just Cross Stitch Magazine's latest release! Best part for you the stitcher is that it is a "FreeBee" pattern. It was stitched with Northern Lights (silk) from Needlepoint, Inc and Rainbow Gallery's wisper. There are two charms from Mill Hill along with Mill Hill's wonderful frame! It is a quick stitch and has the wonderful wintery love!

Well, I am getting ready for San Diego. Only a few short days a way and lots to do! The TRIOs first release is out - "L". Also "Blue Bonnet"...

Have a wonderful New Years! Hope to see some of you in San Diego!

Many Blessings,

Paula :)

No comments: