Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Start - Announcement of sorts

Okay...so this has been dormant for a while. I do apologize.

I have an announcement to make:

I have decided to discontinue designing actively in the cross stitch world. My "day job" has been a little too consuming and well, the market is very different than it was when I started my endeavor. I thank everyone for their support of my love of colour, thread, and cross stitch! At the end of the month, Norden Crafts will cease to carry my patterns. Hoffman still has a few, but has discontinued my punch needle patterns. In the next few months, I will continue to donate items to dissolve the remainder of my inventory. If you have a question about what I have, please email me.

Going forward, I will be dedicating this blog to my creations...and occasionally offer an on-line downloadable pattern. :) Hint: there are 2 Christmas Cross Stitch Stockings coming soon.

Have a wonderful week!
Paula :)

No comments: