Monday, March 26, 2007

Miss Crystal's special outfit and My Real Chair with my real cat


Here is the fun outfit. There are a lot of details, which I will show in some close up pictures. The top features lime green piping above the wavey striped ruffle. The neck and arm openings are encased with bright yellow biased tape, resembling more piping.


The pants feature multicolored rick rack! It is suttle on this outfit, but by itself it is amazingly bright!


Miss Crystal loves pink...I hope she has much fun her new summer outfit! In the mail tomorrow and on their way to giving a few smiles to the new owner!
My Knickers perched up top on "my chair". The inspiration for the cross stitch piece shown.
Hope you enjoyed some pictures...some new cross stitch release coming soon...Paula

No comments: