Sunday, January 21, 2007

Queens of the House

Well, Ms. Elsie, the one on the right, was very helpful this weekend. I received some wonderful samples of thread while at TNNA San Diego...and Elsie decided that they were her new toys. Yes, she loves them. I am hoping to have fun with them soon, but have to hide them until I have time or I think I will have lost ownership of the thread. Knickers, the one on the left is Elsie's mom. She has decided with the cooler weather that my pillow on my bed is the "place" to be. They are quite the muse. Love them both dearly...and they are often my inspiration.

I'm working on stuff for Nashville which is sooo soon!

We had a beautiful day today...a grand change from the ice, snow and rain we have had the last week.

Paula
Queen/Bee

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Can't wait to see the new stuff :)