Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Halloween

The latest news at BIZZI...
The Online Needlework Show was wonderful. It was great to see such interest in our new designs. The new designs are going to our distributors today so they should have them up in the next week or so. I wanted to give intro the new designs at the show first. I also have a new freebee design. It is not up on the website yet, but I will mail it to you if you send a self-addressed stamped envelope. :)

The cooler weather has finally arrived and I just love it! We do not get the changing of the leaves quite like other areas, but the cooler temperatures are a welcome relief as is the rain (which we did without for many, many days - our lakes show it.) I just loving sewing when the weather gets cooler. Hopefully you do too! I have been looking through my stash and priortizing my projects with the holidays and some were released a bit late...better than never!

I am also focusing my energy now on my custom Christmas Cards, which are cards that have a custom painting on the front featuring something of your business or personal liking. The inside has your custom greeting and signatures. The back features your business information somewhat like a business card. It is always a fun project for me and hopefully it makes the cards a little more special.

Well, enjoy the cooler weather (or warmer weather depending upon where you are on the globe). As Halloween nears, decidely my favorite holiday of the year, enjoy the fun and laughter that it brings.

Happy Sewing or painting!
Paula

No comments: