Thursday, August 18, 2005

Paintings, sewing, designing and such!

Hi, I just started this blog to talk about my fun adventures with BIZZI Creations. I will try to keep you up with where I am going...what I am doing...and what I have been up to (at least creatively :)!

I look forward to hearing from everyone and learning...as I feel that is so important in life. Since school is back in session I have been thinking more about taking painting lessons and even trying to teach some.

Before I close, I will mention that I might talk about my two cats, two dogs, husband, or son even along the way. SO, stay tuned.

Currently, my cross stitch designs are on view (trunk show) at Cross Stitch Unlimited in Arlington, MA! It will be there through mid- September.

I will be releasing a new FREE BEE cross stitch design for Halloween! I think it is a kick! I will let you know when I have it available on the website. I am trying to create PDF files so you don't have to wait for the snail mail!

Have a fantabulous day!!!!
Paula :-)

No comments: