Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long time no blog...

Okay...I am here...really...

Here is my son sporting his "braces free" teeth! Love that! (so does he)
I did take time out in November to attend a wedding... Best wishes for a Healthy, Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Speaking of New Year...I do have some information...as you may have noticed or not I have not been doing as much with my business, BIZZI Creations, Inc. After MUCH thought, prayer, and deliberation, I have decided it is best to scale it back. I will still be doing designs from time to time, but I will not be hosting my own booth at trade shows. I love to create and that is not changing... I do have to adjust to the current economic environment. I will still have my "free bee" designs available from time to time...and by request.

Many Blessings,
Paula

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hiya Paula. I am sorry to hear that you have to scale back, but glad that you will still be designing from time to time.

The economy is so terrible right now. The house we are renting is going in foreclosure. It makes it hard to sleep at night!